Viewing and Updating your Profile
The reseller portal offers the ability to manage and update your personal profile.
Viewing your Profile
To view your personal profile:
- Login to the reseller portal with your chosen email address and password.
- Click on the link in the top-right corner that shows your email address.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the ‘Profile’ link.
Updating your Profile
You can choose to edit your profile by clicking on the ‘Edit’ button on the profile page. Currently, it is possible to:
- Update your name.
- Update your job role.
- Change your password.
- Opt out of deal registration notification emails. Checking this will opt you out of receiving notifications about the deals that your team are working on.
- Update your account’s primary contact.
Note: you cannot currently change your email address. To do this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resetting your password
If you have forgotten your password and are unable to login you can reset it. To reset your password:
- Go to the reseller portal login page.
- Click on the link ‘Forgotten your password’.
- Enter your email address and click the ‘Reset password’ button.
- An email will be sent to your email account with instructions to complete the password reset process.
- When you receive your email click on the link to load the password reset page.
- Enter a new password, complete the reCAPTCHA and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click the ‘Save’ button to save your new password and login automatically.